RANDOM NOTES / TRAVEL DIARY: INTRODUCTION

These things have been in my mind during the past week. I started writing a working diary. I’ll post each note with a title as it’s own post.

This is simple thoughts and associations in a random order.  The cloudy smush for something that does not have any form yet, the beginning. It gives them some quality and makes them lack some other qualities. But I am going to try this tone now and see what it brings. Maybe some of you knows to tell what context is this kind of approach related to and from what kind of  philosophical tradition it might stem from. But I’m just going to write like this now and see what happens.

These might lower the fence for anyone to post. Or these might also be provocations for something.These might be something I'll just clean away later if they make the common space too smudgy. Do comment.

On my way to Palermo: Thrilled in Amsterdam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collective Stupidity as Peter Sloterdijk's Spheres

Three poems of Idleness

Collective Intelligence as part of TRAME DELL’INTELLETTO / REPAIR-A-THON